Tuesday, August 29, 2017

FUSION - Black and Orange Stationery

There is nothing like having a good friend come spend the afternoon with you. We laughed and talked for hours.  It was just what the doctor ordered.  I've been dealing with so much anxiety lately it's become crippling, so it was a very welcome change to have a visitor.  
The second card I made for today is for the challenge at: Fusion Card Challenge
I embossed the background with a spiderweb to which I then sponged lightly.  The cute little spider is a single stamp and I had to do quite a bit of fussy cutting and even bring out the x-acto knife to get into those hard to reach places.  I water colored  Charlotte (My spider's name, very orginal..eh?)  and used a bit of marker on her too.  And guess who got a new clear wink of stella pen?  That's right~ me, so I applied a little to the eyes of Charlotte. 
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better. Creating is wonderful therapy and you have your furry buddy too! Your card is super cute! I love that you put him in a web too! You're getting me in the mood for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite holidays! I love the spider - and his web! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun card. I'm glad you had a good time with your friend. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~