Thursday, August 24, 2017

PP358 Weather Together


I wanted to try something a bit different then flowers.  So I asked myself what could I color? ~and then I remembered I have the Weather Together stamp set from stampin up.. and that would be perfect for coloring.  So that's what I did.  I made this card for  chanllenge at: The Paper Players


I posted both cards so hopefully you can see the glitter sparkle.  I pulled out my almost dry clear wink of stella pen to add the shimmer.  Originally I didn't have the hearts, but the white space just looked so white and blank, so out the window flew my less is more learning from yesterday and in came the raining hearts.   Then I had to add a piece of ribbon and a sentiment because, I smudged a gain.   I'm no neat stamper, I suppose that's what gives it the "authentic homemade look"  
  I thought the sweet words are such a reflection of the birdie line up on my deck today.. "sometimes we all need shelter from the storm"   A little band of friends hanging out together.
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you will check out my other cards, projects and pictures on my blog.  Maybe I can win your heart and you will want to follow me here, or facebook or pin a few of my cards.  I'd so appreciate that.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping




2 comments:

  1. The hearts in the background are a sweet field for your bright umbrellas. I like the use of black - it makes the colours pop. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloured umbrellas! And I am a bird person - so I am loving your little feathered friends too! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~