Tuesday, October 17, 2017

CAS Game #101 - Inspired by a Film

Oh boy, the folks at: AAA Cards have come up with a super "FUN-tastic" challenge. 
 
Let me begin by saying I love I mean LOVE Christmas movies.  I'm crazy over classic movies, but Christmas movies that are classics are the BEST.. I could no way choose between my top favorites, like Bishop's Wife, Holiday Inn, White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, It happened on 5th Ave.  So  I chose something a bit more recent.  I will give you three hints to see if you can come up with it.  
HINT #1~ The holly berry leaves are to represent mistletoe.
(didn't have a mistletoe stamp)
HINT #2~ The skyline in the snow globe. 
HINT #3~The word Magic in the Sentiment.
Any ideas?  Gosh this is fun.  Reminds me stuff I use to do when the kids were little.  aww. the good ole days.  

OK...🥁Drum roll Please🥁

Did you guess it correctly?    I thought the Mistletoe over the snow globe would for sure give it away.😉

And now for the credits. ↓
Starring in today's Movie card are the 
Fabulous Stampin UP Holly Berry Happiness
along side the Mama Elephant, Believe in Magic.
Thank you for viewing today's showing.. stayed tuned for more magical cards in the future.  

I'm "looking" forward to seeing what everyone comes up with."
Hope you will want to click on that blue button in the left hand column and become a follower of my blog.  That would be the perfect ending to this movie card showing.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.


4 comments:

  1. I wish they'd make a few new Christmas movies this year ;-) Love the classics, but I "know" them hehe...super card and thank you for playing with us at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Xmas card. I love your story about the classics! I loved White Christmas and its a Wonderful Life. Your holly is a good substitute for mistletoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun post to go with your wonderfully magical card. I now have a film to search out as I don’t think I’’ve ever watched it. Thanks for playing along with the Inspired by a Film Challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love your card and your take on our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~