Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Challenge #350 - OLC Stars~Moon Baby

The challenge is stars at: Less Is More
and I must say I had a fabulous idea in my head.  However when I tried to stamp it out, it didn't look as nice as I thought it would.  My plan was to take the single star and just do the letters.. U.S.A.  and then of course color in each star with red, white and blue for each letters.  Well it just looked a bit too congested on the card.. so to the recycle bin with that thought.  My next idea was a scripture card, and can you believe I have no scripture verses on hand that matched my stars.  So I pulled out the Moon Baby from stampin up.. and there ya have it folks.. my one layer super simple very plain card.  My gosh after all the time by my desk you'd think I would have come up with a masterpiece, but NOPE.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
I invite you to take a look around my blog since you're here, perhaps I can even get you to follow me, by clicking on that blue button in the left hand column.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

5 comments:

  1. I think this is a masterpiece. I love that saying - I used to sing that song to my granddaughters. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate and have had many ideas in my head that don’t pan out. Your card is so cute. Perfectly CAS and pretty in pink. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so beautiful...soft and pink! Love it! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's happened to me many times, hours sat at my desk and only one card made in the final minutes to show for it. But I do love this card, if I didn't make cards it's just the kind I would buy.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS brilliance! Love the vast expanses of white space on your beautiful card Patty. Haha, your recycle bin sounds as if it is as overfed as mine, lol. Sometimes we just need to go through that pain to come up with a little stunner like this one. It is fantastic. Thank you so much for persevering and for letting us see it at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~