Monday, October 2, 2017

CTS #241~Here Comes Santa Claus

I made this cute little Santa Christmas Card for the challenge at: Case This Sketch
  
When I first saw this sketch I immediately knew I would be using a snow globe (my favorite).  Well, two hours later and nothing working as I had imagined I decided a change of plans.. so went with Santa instead.   I stamped him and colored him, making a few mistakes because the hands are shaky, but over all not to shabby.  I then added some clear wink of stella to the white trim to give it some sparkle.  Cut him out and then placed him on top of the HoHoHo  washi tape, which I was going to let serve as my sentiment, but it looked a bit plain so I stamped out a Merry Christmas to add on top.  
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I will be adding more posts today.. all spooky😉halloween cards, so please make sure to come back and take a look and leave a comment.  
Remember I'd love to have you follow my blog. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute Santa - I love the HO HO HO washi tape. They have so many great tapes out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cute Santa and I love the ho ho ho washi tape. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~