Thursday, October 12, 2017

FMS308~Christmas Stampin UP Style

Yay❕ I kind of got my groove back this evening.  Gosh I was stuck and didn't think I could make anything creative and then I came across this lovely challenge at: Freshly Made Sketches 
I knew I must play along.  And what better way to get me out of this mood then with Christmas.  So I pulled out a few different stampin up sets and began working on this cute little card.  I love how the washi tape looks so different from the background to the one with the bow on it.  All because I taped it on white paper to make it pop more.  Can you name the different stamp sets I used to make this card?
Thank you so much for stopping in to check out my project.  I hope you will become a follower of my blog.  That would make this girl very happy.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping  

1 comment:

  1. Such fun layers!! I love that charming little guy - and so well framed with the various layers! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~