Thursday, October 19, 2017

Sketch #234 & Merry Monday #261 {Ornaments!}~ Merry Mice & Holly Berry Happiness

 I had a surprise visitor today.  My sister came over, it's a rare and nice occasion when this happens  She also has a blog she's trying to get a going.  I'd love if you could stop over and give her some blog love at: From Soils to Oils  

Today's card is one that I made using the Merry Mice and Holly Berry Happiness from Stampin up.  I think they are two of my favorites.  I really love the little bow in the Holly Berry set.  I went with the blue/silver/white theme for this Christmas card because it's seems like such a classic match.  I embossed the bottom layer with snowflakes, and started building my layers upward and in the center.  I sure have a hard time taking a picture with that silver foil paper.  So I shared two pictures so you could see the differences.   I'm going to submit this card to the following challenges: 


Thank you so much for taking time to pop in for a visit.  You have no idea how much it means to me that you're here.  Please look around to check out my other cards, projects, and pictures.  I'd love to have you in my blog family.  Just click on that blue button in the left hand column and sign up. .No harm in that, and it makes this girl super happy.
Join the Queen & Co Facebook page for lots of fun scrapbook jokes, craft jokes, rubber stamp jokes and DIY jokes. We celebrate the funny side of crafting!
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
                                                                           



9 comments:

  1. Love how you used the Atlantic Heats sketch, PJ. The embossing and pretty layers are just right for this cute image. Thanks for joining the fun at AHSC!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used one of my favorite stamp sets - love those little mice!! Your embossing folder is so pretty in the background. Do did a great job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! LOVE that little mouse!! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! the colors are perfect together and you did a great job with the sketch. Thank you for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable scene! Love your big ornament on a little branch! Thank you for playing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute love the mouse with the big ornament on a branch... that you for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and Awesome! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are adorable and love the embosed backgrounds. Thanks for sharing this with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~