Friday, October 20, 2017

Sketch #234

 Well, I'm not sure I can submit another card to the challenge at: Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
But it's such an interesting sketch.   I love to see what everyone is coming up with.   All the cards are so amazing, so after viewing the gallery, I thought my first one perhaps was not so grand, so I went back to the desk and tried again. And folks I came up with this fall/thanksgiving card.  The embossing folder that I used actually says "Give Thanks and Celebrate Your Blessings"  but as you can see I layered my card over the "and celebrate your" part of it.. hence the reason  it's small with the layers.  I think it turned out cute.  I especially like the little pine cone embellishment below the leaves.  It would have been grand if I had had an acorn embellishment..but ya know ya just can't have everything.😉 So I improvised.  
I included the second picture because it had a nice "fall" look to it.

Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

6 comments:

  1. Wow - lots of texture & dimension on your card. Happy fall to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! What a great embossing folder and such sweet leaves! Thanks so much for playing along at AHSC!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card too PJ. Thank you again for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the embossed background and your leaves all tied up in twine! Great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AHSC!- Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Just love this design and the embossed background and image and layers are just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color combination and the embossed background...beautiful card. Thanks for sharing this with Atlantic Hearts this past week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~