Monday, October 2, 2017

SPOOKY CAT~Halloween Cards x4




 As I promised here are the "Spooky Halloween" Cards I made this past weekend.   Well, I guess they're not so spooky.   I'm not to good at Halloween cards, but a dear blog friend blessed me with a stampin up set called Spooky Cat.   And for some reason I always think of Phoebe on the sitcom Friends singing her hit song> Smelly Cat  It's silly but makes me laugh.  Anyways back to the cards.  The top two I stuck with a few of the stamps in that set, and the bottom two I explored and played around with other things I had that would help give me that "Halloween" look for a card.  I must say I love the ribbon I bought at Walmart for a dollar.  whoohoo that is spook-tacular.  I also love the cute fence.  I die cut it in black as to give the haunted forest an enter at your own risk feel.  I think  I should have made a little sign saying  "BEWARE".  Which of course then reminds me of the Wizard of Oz..(one of my all time favorite old movies)  When the Lion was in the forest reading the signs.. "I'd turn back if I were you".  
Well folks a lots of cutting and coloring were involved with these cards but I think they are pretty cute over all.   I suppose a lot more practice and a few more stamps wouldn't hurt either. 
I invite you to stop over at my friend's blog to see her lovely cards and projects.  I'm so thankful to  Nancy for this awesome set.  You will find her at: Nanny's Pansy Patch.
Thank you for stopping by.  Remember to take a look around while you're here, and click on that blue button in the left hand column to follow my blog.  Or perhaps you prefer facebook or pinterest.  Whatever works best for you.  I just appreciate the support.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping




2 comments:

  1. I love your Halloween cards! You made me laugh with Phoebe reference. Love her!! Thanks for the shout out - glad you are enjoying th set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely set of cards here PJ. My favourite is the pumpkins under the tree. I love their faces. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~