Wednesday, October 4, 2017

#tgifc127 ~Halloween PIzza Box



 No card today.. instead this wickedly fun Pizza Box that is just the perfect size for a giant chocolate chip cookie.   Sorry to say I didn't get to baking any up today.  I so bad wanted to, but just not able.  Had a dentist appointment that took quite a long time and well ya all know it's very difficult for me to get around and the chair was not comfortable.   Any ways I'm glad I went I haven't gone in years.  I know WOW.. but we don't have dental insurance and so  I just try to do my best.  They say it's either allergies or clenching causing the pain, but so thankful to the LORD it was not tooth decay/or such.   Sorry for the long story there but that's why the NO baking today.  Just a bit broken after the dentist visit.  By the Way they have a spectacular aquarium there.  And being that I act like a child I have to know certain things.. like if you have a "Dory" why can't you have a "Nemo" in the same tank.. the lady told me they would fight to their death they don't get along.. only in the movies.. interesting..eh?  

Ok.. enough of that and onto this delightful pizza box.  I made it for the challenge at: TGIF 
I chose the middle row straight down.   I made a belly band to hold my pizza box closed and then glued some lovely polka-dot ribbon to it.  Love that stuff.  I got it at walmart for a dollar.  I then stamped my little spider whom I've nicknamed Charlotte and colored her in, and cut her out.   I think the sentiment is perfect for this Halloween treat box.  I added a bit of clear wink of stella on her to sparkle things up a bit.
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you will take a moment and check out my other cards, projects and pictures.  Perhaps you would be so kind as to click on that blue button in the left hand column and follow my blog.  I know I sound repetitive in each post.  I just really find it very rewarding to see my blog family grow.  You can also click on the "find me here" on the top bar to locate me on pinterest and facebook.
Thanks 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! The colors are fun a fresh and perfect for the pizza box. Thanks for playing tic-tac-toe at TGIF. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun - a pizza box! It turned out so cute and I love your spider!! So cut and ready for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~