Friday, December 22, 2017

Challenge 37~ Here we Go a Waddling.

If you are looking for my Guest Designer card You can find it HERE
****************************

I made this card for Always Fun Challenges where the theme is "A Christmas Carol"    So I chose to use my lawn fawn set called: Here we go a waddling. 
It has the most adorable little penguins in it, and of course I love the lamp post.  After coloring each one in I cut them out and placed them in the die cut oval.   I added a bit of clear wink of stella to the light, and hat trim.   I tied some sparkle ribbon around the card to make it complete.   
Well folks I baked as much as I could and Hubby helped decorate the last of the cookies.  So tomorrow we will finish up with the holiday baking for the family.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
Image result for Tis the season images

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little penquins singing away with the lantern in the background!! I'm trying to finish up my baking as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~