Friday, December 22, 2017

#GDP118~Happy New Year

If you are looking for my Guest Designer card You can find it HERE
****************************
 Gosh, I really wanted to play along with Global Design Project
The sketch was so versatile, but I must confess my first take at this was awful.  I will add that card to the bottom of my post just to prove my point.  I am very happy with my little New Year Bird card.  I think the gray colors work nicely together.  I even used a little pearl paint for the puff and trim on his hat.  
I'm slowly working on a little bit of Holiday baking for the kids.  So far we have almond bark candy, and rolo pretzels.   In the fridge chillin' is some sugar cookie dough I made earlier.  After that we will make oreo cookie bark, and rice krispie treats with peanut butter and chocolate.    I'm very thankful hubby took off today, so he could help me.  I just can't manage it by myself anymore.   Plus Hubs has to give HP his bath, which is a BIG chore, but puppers must be squeaky clean for the Holidays, because there will be lots of loving on him, everyone seems to adore our rascal of a dog. 

 Now for the first attempt with this sketch.. My "golden catastrophe"   of a card.
YIKES!!!!  What was I thinking.. or perhaps I wasn't thinking.. any ways I still sent it out to a family member.. I'm sure they'll appreciate that 😉
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
Image result for Tis the season images

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! I love the little bird all bundled up. Sounds like you have a lot of goodies at your house11

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~