Sunday, December 10, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #432 & SCS





 This had to be one of my most difficult cards to photograph in awhile.   My gosh.  I wanted to capture the glitter paper that I used for 2 sections of the snow.  But when I would use the flash it's like the paper would disappear, and when I didn't use the flash it looked like I had black trees.  Let me assure you the color is a deep rich hunter green.   And you'll notice 4 trees on my card instead of two like the sketch at: 
Tuesday Morning Sketches  suggests.   
Well folks that was due to the fact I needed to cover up a little mistake.😉  Funny thing is, I also have 4 pictures posted because I couldn't make my mind up to which one looked the best.  Any ways it was fun making this card to submit to the challenge.  It also serves as my SCS card because the verse in the tree.    
On a completely different note.. I am asking for prayer for 2 days this week. Especially on Wednesday.  I can't share the details, but it's a very important day and I need peace, courage, mercy that I will be accepted.  Thank you so much.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit, especially during this very busy time of the year.
I'd love to have you follow my blog.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
Image result for Tis the season images







4 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful here, so I can only imagine how much better it is IRL!
    I love the verse in the front tree!!
    (Isn't it annoying that the pics just don't show the true beauty??!??)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a wonderful take on the sketch with those pretty trees and I love how the sentiment flows from the hillside right down onto the front tree! Beautiful design! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! Glitter is so hard to capture in a photograph. But your card is just lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that someone else has trouble capturing their work in a photograph. Part of my problem is probably my camera! Love this card. These lottle trees are so attractive and festive! And of course, my prayes are always with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~