Thursday, March 1, 2018

Challenge #261 - Sketch~Riley Weigh in




  I made this card for the challenge at: CAS Colours and Sketches
 
I used another Riley the moose stamp for this card, I can so relate to the image.. the complete surprise and almost "shock" if you will, when stepping on the scale.. and then the memory of the treats.. YIKES.  haha.. I thought that word worked well under that little snapshot picture.  
You'll have to scroll down a bit to see my other cards with Riley.  I'm loving this little moose.
I'm also including a picture of my planner that I decorated for the month of March.  A lot of washi tape and a little stamping, because I don't really have any St. Patrick Day stamps.. only the one little clover in the 17th square.. that's all.  So happy to have the tape.  But I did stick with the color green for the month. 😊
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you will take a moment and look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog and my facebook page  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

5 comments:

  1. Good old Riley strikes again! Cute dreaming of a cupcake! Love your planner. I was able to post mine before we lose the power. Didn't have many stamps as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I can relate a little too well to this type of "surprise". Still, your card made me smile! Thanks for sharing it at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, PJ! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours and Sketches. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely surprise card! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~