Thursday, March 1, 2018

Merry Monday #279 {Poinsettias}~Reason for the Season

 I made this card today for the challenge at: Merry Monday Christmas Challenge Blog
I pulled out my Reason for the Season Stampin UP set and stamped my image, it is a 3 step poinsettia stamp, and is so awesome when it all lines up the way it's suppose to.   I then cut it out and pop dotted it up on the side.  I went with a DSP that had many poinsettias on it.. perhaps to many.  Might seem a big crowded on the card.  I literally "tied" it all together with some left over tulle from my daughter's wedding.  Gosh this works great for bows.   I didn't add any other embellishments.  I figured there was already a lot going on here.😉

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you will take a moment and look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog and my facebook page  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

5 comments:

  1. Your layered poinsettia looks great on the patterned paper, PJ! Perfect with the added tulle! So glad you could join us at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card, love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved ypur Poinsettia card! I'm hoping to make Xmas cards early this year as well. You have a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~